- Your property on your local MLS, the same MLS used by all Real Estate Brokers.
- Your property will also be on Realtor.com® at no additional cost!
- You can upload photos onto your local MLS.
- You set the commission to the buyer's agent. (traditionally 2% to 3%, but it's up to you)
- You easily work with the buyers and schedule showings, & negotiate your offers. Your name and contact number is displayed for agents on the *MLS as the direct contact. All buyer leads go directly to you.
- Your house will be automatically syndicated and displayed on popular real estate sites like Coldwell Banker®, RE/MAX®, Keller Williams®, Zip Realty®, Century 21®, and others where thousands of local buyers search.
- Your house will be featured on top national websites like REALTOR.com®, Yahoo®, Trulia®, Zillow®, MSN®, where buyers from around the country search for their next home.
- You also get all the required state disclosure forms.
*The Local MLS doesn't allow the owners contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors®